HUMAN RESOURCE SERVICES
To succeed in today’s market place, it takes good quality people to build a business, getting capital and erecting buildings is the easy part. Increasingly in this age of technology and rapid communications, the backbone of any business is the competency and knowledge base of its human capital. Our firm brings its deep experience of HR strategic planning, HR management systems and HR operational efficiency based on its experience to benefit its clients. The services offered by the firm under this segment are:
Executive Search and Selection
Our executive search practice is to assure you the best of our assistance in finding the suitable person for the position. Our approach for meeting human resource requirements generally encompasses the following steps:
Short listing is usually done out of CVs available in our database. If the appropriate incumbent is not available in our database, then by:
- Advertising in the local newspapers.
- Contacting directly to the people of the similar industry.
Human Resources Management
Our core HRM services include:
- Man Power Planning. Job analysis, Job Design, Job Profile, Job Descriptions
- Job Evaluation – (vs. Seniority promotions) Placement Services
- Compensation and benefit systems
- Performance appraisals
- Business process excellence
- Career/Succession Planning – Potential Appraisal;
- Post-Merger Culture Consolidation and Team Building
- Funds Management: Provident Fund, Gratuity, Pension
- Strategic Review: Defining the Mission Statement,
- Vision, Values, SWOT: Strategic Planning, Setting Objectives, Fixing Responsibilities / Due Date
- Organization Systems – SOPs
- The ‘Grieving Process: Shock, Denial, Anger – self-pity, cynicism, Resignation – sadness, Acceptance – Unfolding / growth / transformation (“Flow through…”)
- Time Management Services – With Computerized Record Keeping
- Health, Hygiene; Medical Checkups – Pre Employment / During Service.
- Administration of written tests (if required by the client).
- Incumbent’s screening
Competency evaluation of the incumbent to identify the ability of analyzing problem assessment, developing organizational talent, leadership quality, empowering job design, adequacy, coaching, delegation of authority, motivational fit etc.
Development and Training
Employees are every company’s asset. Their abilities need to be nurtured and competencies enhanced for them to grow continuously and achieve set goals. They have to be trained from time to time in different areas to help them overcome deficiencies and turn weaknesses into strengths. We offer a wide range of training programs to enhance the abilities of your workforce. These training programs can be tailored to your specific needs. Training Needs Analysis (TNA) can also be conducted within your organization to find out exactly “Who” needs Training and in “Which” area. Post Training Evaluation is carried out to know the outcome of the training programs.
Manuals of Policies and Procedures
Employment Procedure (Recruitment, Selection, Hiring, Separation, Placement – Induction, orientation):
- Leave Policy
- Medical Policy – Medical check ups
- Insurance Policy (health, group life, accident, medical OPD)
- Provident Fund, Gratuity Rules
- Traveling Rules
- Car Policy
- Advances Policy
Organizational Development Change Management
If your organization wants to be in tune with the changing environment and grow, you need someone to help you with the change management.
The successful organizational change requires sophisticated envisioning, planning, design, communications and implementation management, with early and continuous stakeholder involvement.
It needs proactive planning and implementation and should not be managed by existing overloaded executives, albeit they must own the change.
- Taking a picture of your current state
- Painting an image of where you want your organization to be in specific number of years.
- Finding out your strong areas for capitalizing and weak areas for correction.
It is imperative for any organization to lay down the policies, procedures, rules and regulations by which it will govern its day-to-day activities. It is even more important to have these policies, procedures, rules and regulations practiced and implemented in letter and spirit.
We help our clients in developing such policies, procedures, rules etc., some of which are listed below:
- Business Conduct Policy
- Compensation and Benefits Policy
- Promotion Policy
- Objective setting and Performance Appraisal, Profit Sharing
- Training and Development Policy
- Part time, Contract, Temporary Hiring Policy
- Loyalty awards Policy
- Transfer Rules
Job contracting services is also referred as Personnel Leasing Management; in this service we will provide personnel for the particular work required by your organization. These personnel will be hired by us and leased to you on contract as job contracting services.
The personnel leasing agreement enables you:
- To change non-potential employees without getting into issues.
- Getting suitable person for the right job, professionally accountable and dedicated to the job.