BUSINESS CONSULTING AND ADVISORY SERVICES
The key to our working style is partnership. We start by understanding the challenges that your business is facing, bring on board experts from our global network to provide the precise consultancy support you require, and work with you to propose solutions that answer your needs. We work all over the world in many market sectors, offering a comprehensive range of services including financial management, human resources, operations, performance efficiency, strategy and technology consulting.
Intelligent and effective use of technology is vital to an organization’s success. Smooth running systems and electronic business processes are a primary requirement to remain competitive, drive down costs and increase customer satisfaction levels.
Successful organizations face an expectation to have a fully integrated and interactive e-strategy which encompasses the use of the internet and latest technologies to meet customer demands and expectations.
NJHR can offer you access to in-house technology teams who will combine sound business knowledge with proven software experience to offer you intelligent technology-based solutions.
The technology areas that they can help you with include:
- IT infrastructure services, including information systems planning, datamanagement and integration
- Business continuity planning
- Risk advisory services
- IT security and controls
- Conducting a full operational business review
- Reporting on maximizing profitability and return on investment
- Developing a strategic plan and direction for your business
- Assessing organizational effectiveness and restructuring a group of businesses
- Optimizing cash flow and researching access to new avenues of funding
- Business valuations
- Advising and assisting with new territory business entry strategies.
Starting at the grass roots, NJHR’s services include a full review of your business effectiveness to ensure you are operating at peak performance. From there, they will tailor their services to your specific needs.
NJHR support their clients’ growth. You can be sure that when you appoint NJHR to help you grow your business, you will get a team that knows your industry and will be as passionate about seeing your business succeed as you are.
Many organizations face an expectation to provide high quality employee benefits and pension plans as well as investing and growing its capital wisely. Increasing local legislation coupled with a wide array of financial products, investment options and pension schemes, means organizations should seek specialist expertise to help assess, implement and manage the schemes and products which are most relevant and suitable to their needs.
NJHR provide non-assurance clients with reputable, professional financial advice which is relevant for the countries in which you operate in and so that you have the most up-to-date, appropriate and cost effective schemes in place. We also advise and manage the portfolios of non-assurance clients from small and medium enterprises through to large corporations. As every organization has differing requirements in terms of employee schemes and investment requirements, advice and services will be tailored accordingly.
manage the portfolios of non-assurance clients from small and medium enterprises through to large corporations. As every organization has
means we can advise on the many aspects of corporate financial management, including:
NJHR is fully authorized and regulated by the financial bodies that govern. Our independence and reputation, coupled with an extensive track record
- Employee benefits and insurance packages
- Corporate pensions and retirement schemes
- Corporate investment consultancy
Transaction Advisory Services
NJHR corporate finance and transaction services teams have country, market and sector knowledge, combined with specialist technical experience, offering you the right mix of technical, commercial and operational experience for your unique situation.
NJHR’s transaction support specialists have diverse industry and professional backgrounds to provide the perfect blend of specific market focus and transaction expertise. They bring together transaction support specialists, as well as professionals from other disciplines, to provide an integrated approach which allows for cost-effective tax structuring alternatives to serves their clients across the entire transaction process.Resources enables us to take a comprehensive, consultative approach to the multifaceted needs of their clients’ transactions.
Pre-acquisition due diligence, including:
- Assessing the quality of earnings and cash flow
- Analysing the quality of assets to be purchased and liabilities to be assumed
- Identifying internal control weaknesses
- Identifying transitional issues
- Assisting with post-transaction integration issues
- Reviewing corporate, sales and employment tax positions and identifying areas of risk that may require specific protection in a purchase agreement
Vendor due diligence including;
- Sale planning
- Data room preparation
Financial forecast and working capital reviews, for:
- Capital market fundraising
- Bank refinancing